Municipal Information Covid-19
Monday, 16th March 2020
MUNICIPAL PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO CONTAIN THE CORONAVIRUS, download it here
COVID-19 MUNICIPAL INFORMATION
Citizen service at these municipal premises has been cancelled
The most urgent things will be answered through the telephone: 971 139 100, and doubts will be answered from the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
To apply for REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the provisions of the Royal Decree 463/2020, from 14th March, citizens are informed that the deadlines for the processing of all administrative procedures are suspended. The calculation of the deadlines will resume when the Royal Decree stops being valid or, where appropriate, the extensions thereof.
SOCIAL EMERGENCIES attention at the Calvià Town Hall:
- Palmanova Municipal Social Services Centre. Telephone: 971 13 26 45 and new telephone: 971 13 26 87
-Rotes Velles Municipal Social Services Centre (Santa Ponça). Telephone: 971 69 33 51.
-Àliga Municipal Social Services Centre (Son Ferrer). Telephone: 971 23 01 42. .
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON PEDIATRIC CARE IN CALVIÀ HEALTH CENTRES
As of Monday, 23rd March, pediatric care carried out in the Palmanova, Son Ferrer and Bendinat areas will be carried out at the Bendinat UB (ses Escoles street, 7), from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. in order to keep children separate from adults, and favour minors' protection.
In the Santa Ponça area, pediatric care continues to be carried out in the Santa Ponça PAC, since, due to the distribution of the building, minors can be cared for in an area separate from adults, and also separate from those with problems in the respiratory tract and from those suffering from any other disease.
Pediatric care for babies is carried out, solely and exclusively, at the Son Espases hospital.
Call before: 902 079 079 or 971 43 70 79
CLEANING AND WASTE COLLECTION SERVICES
- What continues as normal:
-rubbish collection and recyclable waste
-pruning and branches pick-up service, on request
- What has been suspended:
- face-to-face office public attention
- the junk collection service
- clothes collection service
- the 'Deixalleria' is closed
For more information you can call 971 699 200 or write an email to email@example.com
You can find all the information on the website www.calvia2000.es and on Facebook Calvià 2000
CALVIÀ TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT INSTITUTE (IFOC)
The face-to-face public attention has been suspended. For any information please contact:
- Training: 971 13 46 13 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment, Entrepreneurship and Guidance: www.ifoc.es/contigo or 971 13 46 13, or
- Placement agency: email@example.com
- Youth orientation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrepreneurship: email@example.com
- SOIB Programmes: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check the IFOC website at www.ifoc.es
You can also clarify doubts regarding the employment situation caused by COVID-19 at: LINK
PUBLIC TRANSPORT FREQUENCY REDUCTION
You can check the changes in the following LINK
CALVIÀSPORTS VS COVID-19, new ICE website with recommendations of things to do at home: calviadeportes.com
RELEVANT NEWS ON COVID-19
- Calvià Town Hall Multilies by five the 2020 budget allocation for social emergency due to Covid-19. More than one million euros is allocated to cover the basic needs of the families of the municipality in the most vulnerable situation. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Calvià Town Hall thanks the Farmers Association of Calvià for their solidarity as they provide products to the municipality's nurseries and to charity meals. The Council collaborates assuming the cost of the slaughterhouse and transportation. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Calvià Town Hall offers different services to the homeless people of the municipality by coordinating several municipal departments. The Calvià Town Hall has implemented a series of measures, through coordinated action between Social Services, and the Education, Sports and Local Police departments, to support homeless people in the municipality. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Suspension of the Calvià Tourism Forum meeting. In accordance with the Royal Decree 463/2020, of 14th March, declaring the state of alarm for the management of the health crisis situation caused by COVID-19, the Calvià Tourism Forum due in April is postponed, pending new date.
- Calvià Town Hall postpones the beginning of the municipal taxes payment period and will reimburse one hundred percent of the street occupation tax for bars and restaurants. This first series of measures is completed with reimbursements for nurseres and other actions related to the ORA, public prices and markets. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- The Calvià Town Hall lends vehicles to assist in health care workers transport and will prepare meals for the professionals who work at municipal health centres. For the Calvià Town Hall, collaboration between public administrations is key in times in when the maximum support as possible is needed. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Special cleaning and collection services in Calvià. Calvià 2000 information with the reorganisation and special services scheduled for these days. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- The Town Hall appreciates volunteering and requests that people stay home as a preventive measure for coronavirus. Town councils cannot at the moment organize any type of volunteering. For more information on this issue, please click here.
- Suspension of the ordinary Plenary Session of March. At a meeting of spokesmen and spokeswomen for the municipal groups held on Tuesday, 18th March, via videoconference, it was decided on the Mayor's proposal to suspend the ordinary Plenary Session in March, with an unanimous agreement. In the event that the restrictions were lifted before the ordinary Plenary Session in April, an extraordinary Plenary Session will be called.
- Suspension of the Nightlife Work Group. The Nightlife Work Group meeting, scheduled for 24th March 2020, will not be called until further notice.