Go to web content
Logotipo Ayuntamiento de Calvia

Your Council

Logotipo Ayuntamiento de Calvia
Visit Calvią Citizenship Know Calvią

Imprimir p gina

Share in Linkedin

Share in Facebook

Share in Twitter

New support service for self-employed inquiries

Thursday, 7th May 2020

CALVIÀ TOWN HALL RECEIVES MORE THAN 150 CONSULTATIONS THROUGH THE NEW SUPPORT SERVICE FOR SELF-EMPLOYED

The Calvià Training and Employment Institute has so far resolved 70% of the inquiries to support the procedures to request liquidity from ISBA

The Calvià Town Hall, through the Calvià Training and Employment Institute (IFOC), has attended to a total of 156 consultations in the new service launched on 16th April, to support people who have their own business. With this service, queries are answered, doubts are resolved about the measures adopted by the different administrations due to Covid-19 and help is given in the processing of the request for extraordinary liquidity products aimed at self-employed workers and companies that the financial institution ISBA has activated.

In these three weeks of operation, the IFOC service has already resolved 70% of the 156 queries that have been made, 81% answered by telephone and the remaining 19% via email. This 70% of resolved claims no longer require any further action.

Most of the requests are aimed at obtaining financing to meet the companies' need for liquidity. The IFOC supports them in the processing of the request for the extraordinary products activated through the supporting entity ISBA, prioritising the demands that require more urgent action.

Due to the volume of requests that are being received, and which have far exceeded initial expectations, IFOC staff have been relocated to strengthen the service, depending on needs, to speed up responses.

In addition to telephone and email attention, a specific website has been enabled (http://www.ifoc.es/ayudas-empresas-autonomos-coronavirus/) that has already received 6,438 visits, where the self-employed can access a repository of information and access to the different aids and measures that administrations make available to companies.

The telephone service (971 13 46 13) is operational from Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Consultations can also be made through the email coronavirus@ifoc.es.