The interested party should advise the Town Hall of any modifications or errors that appear on the Cadastre relating to his personal details, the address or the situation of the building, so that they can be corrected.
By request of the interested party or his legal representative
The Tax Collection Service will send the application for the correction of errors to the Cadastre department to carry out the corresponding corrections.
Documents to present:
- Photocopy of the deeds.
- Official form duly completed específica debidamente .
- Photocopy of the receipts of the IBI or of the refuse collection
- Photocopy of ID or NIE in the case of foreigners.
- Law 39/1988 on local tax collection.
- Law 48/2002 of 23 December of the Property Cadastre